Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fundraising 101 crash course

an enlightening experience for me to say the least!

For every 4 people who I manage to get to pledge or promise to donate, only one actually comes out of their pocket to follow through.

Is this the norm for fund raising?

I hope not, but it probably is. 

If you've just stumbled onto this RSS feed and remember to subscribe to Frederick Maryland Gives via Email to ensure you can enjoy the latest post(s).


I mean I'm offering free search engine optimization, hundreds of dollars worth, people are jumping at the chance to get me to put their website in the top ten of Google... but when it comes to donating... they stall, they forget, other stuff comes up, they get interrupted.

You want something from me? 

Put $25 in the kitty!



http://frederickgives.org

No comments: